Introductory pricing for Digital Matrix lens conversions starts at $79 plus return shipping and insurance. The top section of our FAQ contains more pricing information.
The cost of converting your lens depends on the model and era it was produced. The majority of conversions are either $79 or $139 (LEVEL 1 or 2). Older, pre-AIS lenses, need to have a modification to the F-stop ring—our ‘e-AI’ service—so they may be safely mounted on current DSLR bodies. E-AI conversion runs $69, when done at time of Digital Matrix CPU conversion, and $89 if done as as stand-alone service. Our Pro CPU upgrade runs $35 per lens, with a discount on 3 lenses or more, done at the same time. The Pro CPU allows full use of F-stop ring with D7xxx and higher Nikon bodies (see our FAQ for more details).
Ask about our comprehensive CLA services for Nikkor and other F-mount lenses. We can service or repair your lens while we have it in for the CPU installation.
Please use this form to contact us with any questions you may have about our services, or simply to get a quotation.
Be sure to include the following information:
- Exact information about your lens, including focal length and all information on the lens (usually inscribed on ring around front element or on side of lens) along with serial number (we can check this for more exact understanding of your lens type and generation).
- Nikon camera bodies you wish to use your lens on
- Whether you would like a quotation for AI conversion along with Digital Matrix CPU conversion.
- Interest in our CLA or other services (along with specific lens-related issues)
- Your contact information, including phone number, and best time to reach you.
We welcome inquiries to Legacy2Digital. We ask that before you email us, kindly read our FAQs and see whether your question may be answered there.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form